Buy a home pregnancy test kit from your local medical shop. Different brands may have slight variations, so always read the instructions on the pack that you buy.
Most kits come with a 1 test device and 1 disposable dropper.
1. Using the dropper collect 3-6 drops of mid-stream urine.
2. Add 3 drops of this on the depressed area of the test device.
3. Wait for 5 minutes.
4. Check the test.
• If you see 2 lines or a +sign (this varies from kit to kit): the result is positive means YOU ARE PREGNANT. If one line appears or no + sign: the result is negative means YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT.
• If one line is lighter than the other, the test is inconclusive; you should repeat the test in 3 days.
5. If you have doubts take a photo of the test device and share it with your doctor.
Note: For accurate results:
• Always check the expiration date on the kit.
• Take the test 5 weeks from your last period date.
• You should perform the test preferably by using early morning mid stream urine.
• Test needs to be read within 30 minutes of taking the test.