Don't worry about this at all, you are fine! The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children.
The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it.
The only way to increase penis size or girth(thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money. We don't recommend surgery or any medicines.
Focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about.
Treatment plans vary based on age of the patient, symptoms and severity.
The initial choice of treatment is a steroid ointment that is locally applied. The ointment softens the foreskin and is applied for up to 6 weeks. When full retraction is possible the ointment is stopped.
If conservative treatment is unsuccessful, a circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) may be advised.
One is said to have Phimosis when one is unable to retract (move) the foreskin behind the penis head (glans) along with:
• difficulty in passing urine,
• painful urination,
• painful erection, or
• When the foreskin is behind the head of the penis and cannot be moved forward (Paraphimosis).
It is diagnosed by a doctor by taking detailed history and physical examination. No other tests are usually needed.
In uncircumcised adult men it happens due to infection, inflammation, or scarring.
Phimosis is also sometimes present at birth .Most children will not have a fully retractable foreskin at birth, but as they get older the foreskin becomes retractable.
Sperm require warm, wet environments to live.
On a dry surface sperms die by the time the semen has dried.
In water, such as a warm bath or hot tub, sperm can live longer.
Inside a woman's body, sperm can live for up to five days depending on the conditions. Therefore, if you have unprotected sex even a few days before your partner ovulates; there is a chance of achieving a pregnancy.
To meet the waiting egg, the sperm must travel from the vagina or the usual genital tract of a female to the fallopian tubes (part of womb). This is a difficult and long journey that only a few sperm can efficiently do.
For those that complete the trip, the next hurdle is penetrating the egg to fertilize it. The egg is covered by a thick layer that makes penetration difficult. This process is nature’s way of making sure only the healthiest sperm fertilizes the egg, providing the best chances to make a healthy baby.
The truth is just one sperm is required to fertilize an egg and achieve a pregnancy, but for each sperm that reaches and fertilizes an egg, there are millions that don't. The average ejaculation contains approximately 100 million sperm.
(According to the World Health Organization, men who have fewer than 20 million sperm per millilitrecount in their semen may be at risk for having infertility issues.)
If you wish engage in anal sex, it is always important to use a condom to protect against the spread of infections and diseases.
• Avoid inserting a penis into the mouth or vagina after it's been inserted in the anus until your partner puts on a new condom.
• Use plenty of lubricant to reduce the risk of tissue tears. With latex condoms, always use a water-based lubricant.
• Relax prior to insertion of the penis to help reduce the risk of tears. Taking a warm bath before anal sex or lying on your stomach may make insertion easier.
• Stop if anal sex is painful.
• If you experience bleeding after anal sex or you notice a sores or lumps around the anus or a discharge coming from it, see your doctor as soon as possible.
Anal sex, i.e. anal intercourse is sexual activity that involves inserting the penis into the anus. People may engage in anal intercourse, which has health risks, because the anus is full of nerve endings, making it very sensitive. For some recipients of anal sex, the anus can be an erogenous zone that responds to sexual stimulation. For the giving partner, the anus may provide a pleasing tightness around the penis.
While some people find anal sex enjoyable, the practice has downsides and requires special safety precautions.
Is Anal Sex Safe?
There are a number of health risks with anal sex, including the following:
• The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.
• The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.
• The anus was designed to keep in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring shaped muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we pass stools. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet.
• The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.
• Anal sex can carry other risks as well. Oral contact with the anus can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and other infections.
This fluid coming out is semen .Semen, also known as seminal fluid, is an organic fluid that contains sperms. It is secreted by the sexual glands.
Semen coming out at night is also called Night fall or Nocturnal emission or Wet dreams.
Do not be tensed about this issue. It is normal at your age. It is not an illness but a natural phenomenon by which old sperms come out and make space for new sperms.
New sperms are produced continuously in our body by pushing away the older ones.
It does not cause any physical harm or weakness.
I am getting married soon, how can I know if my wife is virgin or not? Will she bleed if she is a virgin?
By definition, a virgin is a girl whose hymen is intact .The hymen is a fleshy tissue which partially closes the mouth of the vagina.
When a girl has sex for the first time , the hymen is stretched and ruptures which causes some discomfort and bleeding .The level of discomfort and bleeding varies from person to person.
However there are cases where even in a virgin girl the hymen is not intact and may be so stretchable that it may not bleed at all.
The hymen can also rupture as a result of surgery, injury, masturbation or excessive physical activity, although the girl is still a virgin.
There is no way to find out how the hymen broke, so please trust your partner.