Dark lips are caused by:
• Hyper pigmentation due to sunlight ( U/V rays)
• Lack of Proper Skin Care
• Allergic reactions are caused by dyes or fragrances in the products
Please try these tips:
• Apply a lip balm with sunscreen in it. This will prevent your lips from drying, cracking or changing colour.
• Cover your face with a scarf when exposed to the sun.
• Do not bite your lips.
• Drink plenty of water and eat fruits and vegetables at least 4 servings in a day.
• Eat sour fruits like lemon and oranges which are rich in Vitamin C.
• Apply honey overnight and keep it until morning. Do it for 2 weeks and you will notice the softening and change in lip colour.
• Try applying a mixture of milk cream (malai) with a bit of saffron to your lips.