You will be able to increase your sex time once you start controlling your excitement level. You don’t need any medicine for this. Follow these tried and tested steps first. In most cases this resolves the issue.
1. First, there are a few lifestyle changes that help:
• Losing weight if you are overweight.
• Giving up smoking.
• Cutting back your alcohol consumption, especially before sex.
• Avoiding recreational drugs.
• Exercising regularly.
• Reducing stress. Make sure that you are relaxed and confident during sex, you will perform much better.
2. Start doing Kegel Exercises.
This is a great way of strengthening your pelvic muscles and gain strength for sex. It is like going to the gym, but for sex. Let me tell you how to do Kegel exercises.
You have to practice it first. When you urinate, try to stop the flow of urine without your hands, just by contracting your muscles. The muscles you contract are the pelvic muscles that are used during sex.
Do not do this while urinating again, you can do this while you are sitting or standing, while working or doing other things.
Once you know how to contract them try doing this a few times every day and this will strengthen them.
Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day. You should see results in a few weeks!
3. You can also use a technique called the start and stop method.
This is a way of figuring out your limits and ensuring that you last as much as 3-4 times longer in sex. You can practice while masturbating; bring yourself close to ejaculation and then stop.
Then start over and do the same thing again. Do this a few times and you will understand your levels of control and will be able to use the same method during sex.