You will need to make a few changes to your lifestyle:
• Have a balanced diet including green leafy vegetables and fruits.
• Sleep at least 7 hours each day.
• Drink at least 3 litres water every day.
• If possible take care of your skin by doing routine facials/face massages to help improve facial blood circulation.
Along with this you can try these products to help reduce the dark circles.
1. You can try eye products by reputed cosmetic brands like (Neutrogena , Aderma, Oriflame, Garnier , L’Oreal etc )
2. Apply a mixture of 2 products : a moisturizer (e.g. CETAPHIL LOTION OR CALOSOFT LOTION ) + CLEARZ PLUS .Take equal parts of both , make a mixture and apply it on the dark circles at night.( This will take longer to show results but will work long term )
(Before using any skin care product: Always test it by applying a thin layer of it behind your ear or on your fore arm to check how your skin reacts to it.)
Besides these there are more intense treatment options which you can discuss with a Dermatologist. Like:
• Chemical peel
• Laser resurfacing
• Intense pulsed light therapy (IPL or Photo therapy )
• Skin lightening with topical bleaching agents.