There are many things you can do to keep yourself and your sperms healthy. These include:
• Avoid cigarettes and illicit drugs, especially anabolic steroids.
• Avoid exposure to toxins such as pesticides and heavy metals.
• Quit or at least limit your alcohol intake.
• Drink 3-4 liters of water per day.
• Have a healthy, nutritious diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
• Exercise moderately, but regularly.
• Get sufficient rest
• Keeping your scrotum cool, because heat slows sperm production; wear boxers instead of briefs, and avoid pants that are tight or restrictive.
• Prevent overheating of the testes by avoiding hot baths, Jacuzzis, steam rooms and using a laptop computer directly on your lap for long lengths of time.