My face skin appears really dry. I don’t have pimples or rashes or anything- just dryness. What should I do?
This is mostly due to lack of hydration .Our skin needs water too to look fresh and healthy. Therefore please drink plenty of water every day.3 litres per day is a good number to start with.
It is also important to take care of your skin by following the measures suggested below:
• Use any good sunscreen that is rated SPF-30 and above (examples – Nivea, Biotique, Neutrogena, Lakme etc). Reapply sunscreen every 3 hours.
• Always cover your face with cloth whenever you are going out, especially if on a two-wheeler or rickshaw, to keep it safe from dust as much as possible.
• Use a mild face wash (E.g. Dove, Pears, Aderma, and Cetaphil) at least twice a day.
• Eat at least 5 helpings of fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
• You can also use a moisturizer every night. Massage it gently into your skin before sleeping.